Designer Pet Buttons

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Accomplished another painting today

After struggling with a white cup an napkin composition on canvas.. not very happy with it ...so this morning I wiped it all off... put on a shelf..I went and did errands.... Later in the day it bothered me I
that I did not paint ... talked myself into trying again... another wipe off ... then another...so I stopped....cleaned my brushes...sat and had  a cup of coffee.... was I ready to quit?....no... went back
changed the color palette... another start... this time everything seemed to work better.. I knew what the struggle before had taught me....I was more sure of paint placement and how much.... and most important... when to put the brushes down and say "done" ... put it out of my viewing it anymore.
So I would not start fussing at it and removed the freshness of it...tomorrow I will look at it ( after my morning coffee) and see if I feel the same way.



No comments: