Designer Pet Buttons

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Learn just five things a day

I live by this rule .. It keeps me from getting overwhelmed when learning about a new computer software.... So now...I apply this rule daily to painting my single cup with napkin week.
     I have to learn at least five new things as I paint each cup and apply what I have learned to the next painting I do .
I can learn something new...but if I  don't apply it... I will  forget it.

Today's five things learned....
1.Which of my brushes I depend on the most for what effect I am looking for.
2. To buy better quality brushes to avoid falling out brush hairs getting trapped in a paint stoke.
3. Being more thoughtful before each brush stroke ..ends too many of my wipe outs!
4. Learned how to get falling out brush hairs out of a wet painted canvas.
5. To use less than a whole roll of bounty paper towels now.


No comments: