Designer Pet Buttons

Friday, August 22, 2014

Pretty in pink ribbon

Here it is today marking my painting daily for 8 months now at this point.
I have learn so much...still learning and my passion still drives me forward each day still.
Still motivated.....I have sold more than ten 6x6 inch oil paintings which I am thrilled about for it keeps me in supplies to do more and keep going....maybe trying larger size canvases or more gessoboard panels.
   I really did not think I could keep this up... But I did sell some...supplies are expensive....tubes of different colors are different prices...brushes wear out...different size canvases are priced by sizes and quality... I use professional grade supplies...and have since I started in January 2014.
What a fun learning ride this has been for me.

No comments: