Designer Pet Buttons

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Today I have more supplies in my studio...average costs this month $200.00 also... Yikes!
Brushes still doing well no need to replace yet.... ( Due to constant care in cleaning )

Still working in 6x6 size gesso board panels.
I did sell a painting last month...which paid for my supplies last month!

What I have learned so far:
The right brush to make the brush stroke needed is a must have.
Have many brushes in different sizes available in the sizes I prefer.
A dry brush can be used as a background eraser in lifting up paint from canvas
I learned to keep my whites white and black blacks by having a brush just only for whites and one only for blacks.
I enjoy finally mixing my own colors instead of buying them.
Loving this journey... Loving learning want works and what doesn't with oils.
Still having fun too!







No comments: