Designer Pet Buttons

Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Wheaten's face

Loved doing this expression... Had to try and capture it in oils and get the softness I was attracted to... This dog's look is so well groomed.

Update:  5 more things I have learned since January ...
1. It's April and I am still excited about oil painting daily!
2.  Not a good idea for me to get too low on supplies before reordering.
3. Learned to budget my income to allow for the very best materials I can buy.
4. I don't push myself ... Expect too much ... Not too hard on myself ... Enjoying the process
5.  Daily painting keeps me learning and moving forward toward getting the results I will be happy with... Some days it's a lot more than just 5 new things...

Things I have corrected as a daily painter:

1.use oil mediums  sparingly.. Not too juicy!
2. Started posting work for auction.
3. Keeping up with my daily blog...Facebook and Pinterest
4. 



No comments: